Quality And Performance Assessment Bureau
March 13, 2016
- Proposing university education standards, presenting them for approval and following up on them.
- Proposing performance standards, and maintaining quality control over the components of university education associated with faculty members, curricula, laboratories, university buildings, management of university education, and evaluation processes.
- Supervising the exchange of information with regional and foreign universities, and comparing their standards with the University’s and its affiliated faculties and working on developing them.
- Proposing the establishment of work procedures alongside with rules and guidelines, to enhance the performance and ensure the quality of university education.
- Conducting and participating in field studies to approximate university education outcomes to the labor market needs, and making recommendations in this regard.