University Security Bureau
March 13, 2016
- Securing University facilities.
- Participating in developing security programs and procedures.
- Cooperating with security authorities in securing University facilities.
- Detecting and engaging security breaches and acts against public morals in universities and higher institutes, and taking legal procedures to ensure their prevention.
- Implementing programs to establish security during examinations and protecting invigilators and their properties.
- Supervising and regulating parking lots and controlling University entrances and exits in cooperation with the relevant bodies.
- Identifying security needs in terms of personnel and potentials.